I’ve decided that I’m going to start showing off outfits on this blog from time to time- partly because I’m sort of a girly-girl and like that outlet for creativity, and partly because some days I feel like I need to document the outfits that WORK for the days when NOTHING seems to fit right.
More about this to come!
Today’s Manic Monday:
- In the spirit of fashion blogging, these are my top favorite fashion bloggers (who often blog about non fashion-y things as well): Kendi Everyday, Oh Joy!, Sea of Shoes, DesignLoveFest and Could I Have That?
- I’m going to the Pickathon in less than two weeks! I’ve created This Pandora Station to prepare for the awesomeness that is this indy-folk-bluegrass festival.
- This Calm Swan desktop wallpaper is decorating my desk today and making me smile.
- Nine beliefs of remarkably successful people- I especially agree with #8 for designers, and would love to have the mindset of #5 in everything I do!
- Why you should partner with other creatives, via one of my favorite Graphic Designer resource sites, WeGraphics. Some really great lessons in here that are especially rough when learned the hard way.
On that note- anyone doing anything fun/creative/wild this week? Need a partner in crime? I’m planning on being up to my ears in creative adventures, tutorials and secret projects .
Have a great week!