Just a few images from this last weekend! Kyle and our friend Allyn did very well at their triathlon, and I had a wonderful time cheering for them, wishing friends a happy birthday, taking some tantalizing food photos and doing some much-needed work clothes shopping with KP.
Today’s manic monday is pulled directly from my Google Reader, one of my favorite ways to view blogs and a great cataloging tool for inspiration.
- How to give a great compliment from Yes and Yes. It’s hard to take a compliment well, also!
- After a short sewing session with my mom last Friday, I am inspired to make this pencil skirt from C&C.
- The mixed up artwork from this home in Vienna is so great! Loving the stuff featured on Decor8 lately.
- Hand-written brand identity from the very talented Kathleen of Braid.
- Spiced Bourbon Apple Pie from A Beautiful Mess- don’t mind if I do.
- This gorgeous video has me itching to do a large-scale painting or chalk drawing. Via Beautiful Type.
- A good reminder from BrandiGirlBlog.
- Some very open and honest tips about starting new and launching new projects from Oh My, Handmade Goodness. Featuring a favorite quote of mine!
One thought on “Manic Monday”
Thanks for the link love! I’m flattered to be in such good company 🙂