This weekend was productive in the best way possible. When I was little and we used to run errands, I always thought we were running “Erins”. This weekend feels like I have been run.
Included in my downtime: work, photos, football, family time, friends, lovely brides, Ikea, Home Depot and some quality time with a crock pot.
These girls make me so jealous I don’t have a sister. What a lovely bridal shower!
Getting all the supplies for a project is almost half the battle, right? Now to find the time…
Also, who knew that Glidden is now designing colors for different phases of life? The above are “Empty Nest” color palettes…not sure how to feel about that.
Here are some fun things I found on the internet in the last week:
- I have a Friendsgiving coming up next weekend, and I was so excited to see Elsie and Emma do Friendsgiving too!
- Now that the weather is getting yucky out, this small space indoor work out could come in handy!
- SillyGrrl is offering blog audits in December to help you improve your blog! Might be worth considering.
- Have you made a custom Twitter cover? I’ve completely spaced on my Twitter account because I log in remotely and am never viewing it from a browser, but I’ve got a few ideas on this!
- This sign idea is happening. For my amazing basement. More to come soon.
This week is going to be a crazy busy one in preparation for a little respite on Thanksgiving! My goal is to keep this blog updated with all the random projects I’ll be doing- do you have a list of things to get done before Thanksgiving? Any project suggestions for those heavy into home decor at the moment?