Hello! Are you still stuffed from your Thanksgiving? I am. So much so, that I’ve decided to get a head start on my 2013 resolutions by working on my health this month- that means exercise, eating well and making sure I get lots of sleep.
This weekend, I spent some quality time with my parents, watched a lot of home videos, rooted for the Ducks with some girlfriends, and let myself do absolutely nothing for an embarrassing amount of time. It was glorious!
my signature dish at Thanksgiving…
Here are some items to keep you entertained this week:
- Well, it seems that I am dangerously close to living in a hipster home. Via the Refinery.
- In Honor of Design made an adorable collar necklace– festive, pilgrim-esque by certainly chic!
- Now that the weather is getting chillier here in Portland, I’ve started drinking hot things all day long- from tea and coffee to just plain old hot water! I might want to give this recipe from a Beautiful mess a try to mix things up!
- Sarah’s Threads has started offering a section of her website dedicated to sewing patterns, tips and tutorials. I’ve got to get the old sewing machine out!
- How amazing would this bedding be? I especially like the deer!