This weekend, aside from being sick, was an absolute blast. I had a “mellow” night with my lovelies, caught up with an old friend over roller derby, and hosted a fab Crafternoon with my roomies- which wound up being mostly sitting around, chatting and bouncing ideas off eachother while the boys made snowflakes.
- I love this home featured on A Beautiful Mess- so bright and cheerful!
- Though I thoroughly exercised my sweet tooth this weekend during crafternoon, I really need to try these Salted Caramel Brownies from A Cup of Jo.
- House crashing always looks so fun when Young House Love does it. I love the sunny colors and eclectic decor of this great home!
- This is a beautiful invoice (and great advice) from Breanna Rose.
- How amazing is this Parisian flat? I particularly like the little reading fort.
- I’ve always liked putting out my books and letters as decor- would adding maps like this turn my home from cute to school-like, or would it be just the perfect touch?
- One of my favorite design blogs features those small details that make user interface just so…nice. It’s all in the Little Big Details!