Today is my 30th week in a row I’ve done Manic Monday. There are so many reasons and reminders of why I am thankful for this blog and my little community here, and I’ve come to rely on this constant outlet for reflection and creativity. It’s nice to hit this milestone.
This weekend saw a lot of holiday merrimaking. Kyle’s work had a charity ball in their honor, which meant being able to dress up in our finest!
- I love this collection of work outfits from Hello, Gorgeous! It’s nice to have a reference for those sleepy Monday mornings you may be feeling uninspired.
- I love a good topknot tutorial! Wearing it On my Sleeves is killing it!
- A fun gift for a little kid learning their alphabet, perhaps? Via Oh Happy Day.
- I love this surprising blog post about sequins- it goes beyond the basic “how sparkly and perfect for the holiday season,” and talks more to the insecurities and body issues that may accompany dressing like a disco ball. As someone who wore a sparkle dress this weekend, I could appreciate Making It Lovely’s thoughts.
- Yes and Yes shared her favorite books and the best part of each– I think I’m going to have to brainstorm my own this week!
- A Beautiful Mess put their horse stamp to use once more in a great stencil wall!
- Just discovered Daily Odd Compliment– they are hilarious! I especially like this one.