Hello and happy Monday, friends!
This last week saw the (near! so very close!!) completion of a couple big projects that I’m just itching to share! In addition, this:
And also these links:
- One of my favorite things about everyone attending Alt Summit is the business card roundups.
- In growing out my hair, I’m always on the lookout for interesting new ‘dos to keep me from making a big cut. This fishtail bun is something I wanna try this week.
- I’ve followed Taza and her adorable family for a couple years now, and I have to admit that I got a little choked up at her blog post on Eleanor turning 2.
- These dinosaur valentine crafts are so cute (and a perfect use for all those pesky mason jars we have lying around, right?!)
- How much am I dying to make my own font? So much. Pretty much 100 %.
- Egg and toast and avocado have been my favorite meal lately- I pretty much have one for either breakfast/lunch/dinner every day.
- Last week’s trip to the cabin has me daydreaming about landscapes like this.
- How beautiful is this mix of type and image for a book cover??
- Now that the resolutions are beginning to wane, here is a little pick me up- 5 tips for following through.