Today I’m feeling especially inspired by fellow bloggers/crafters/DIYers/designers/creative people. I am inspired by:
- This beautiful quilt for a beautiful baby girl on the way by Elsie Blaha.I’m thinking I would love to make a black and white version for myself!
- This advice to just start- the situation will never be perfect, the circumstances may always be hard. If we’re waiting for opportunity to come, we might just wait forever. Start today! From Brandi Girl Blog.
- This inspiration to perfect your craft and expand your mind from IHOD. How do you challenge yourself to grow and be better?
- This post about letting yourself get over the bad stuff, and getting stuck on the good stuff instead from Oh Joy.
- This modern take on a “Downton Abbey Worthy Kitchen” from remodelista. How much do I love the sometimes bare, sometimes crazily ornate style of that show?!
- This resolution to declutter your life from Hip Hop Side Project. I’ve been slowly winnowing away at my belongings as well, but they seem to accumulate pretty quickly.
- This post on the one thing she wished she had known when she started blogging from the oh-so-talented Nubby Twiglet.
- This story of one Designer’s path to freelancing from Waterfall Creative. I love a good success story!
- This picture of hexagon-shaped pillows from How About Orange (because you can never have too many throw pillows, despite what certain roommates might say.)
- This goofy comic featuring a manic Jon in Garfield Minus Garfield. Honestly one of my favorite comics!
- This tutorial for turning an orange utility bucket into a gorgeous and useful ottoman from Design Sponge.
- This collection of vintage inspired eyewear from Making Nice in the Midwest.
Thank you all for sharing your gifts and stories and words with the world! Tonight, I get to spend the evening discussing books with some good friends, and this has made my Monday pretty terrific.
4 thoughts on “Manic Monday”
Thanks for sharing my Decluttering, Erin! 🙂
Thank YOU for your awesome blog!
Thanks for sharing my Just Start reminder! It seems to resonate with so many, doesn’t it?
You are so very welcome! I just love your blog, thank you for the inspiration!