Hello and Happy Monday! Whew, this day kind of snuck up on me. I need to get back into the blogging habit, it makes me feel so much more productive and AWARE of my creative efforts. When I have time to HAVE creative efforts. Anyway, here are things from the internet that I liked this last week:
- These napkins from A Beautiful Mess.
- These lucite letters from Design Crush.
- This de-pilling tutorial from C&C. (and why does pilling even occur? It’s honestly a huge pet peeve of mine. grrr.)
- This braids and bun tutorial from She Lets Her Hair Down.
- This pep talk and desktop wallpaper from Danielle Dowling.
And here are my nails, painted, which is a pretty good sign that it’s starting to feel like spring.
That’s about it! Hope you are all off to a good week today, too!