So, this time change kind of stinks. I woke up at what would have been 5:30 last week! Why do we even have Daylight Saving’s Time anymore??
Anyway, enough of that. I probably would be more rested and open to the idea of shifting our hours around for the summer if I hadn’t had such a fun (and not restful!) weekend. Bicycle trips, gardening in the sun, getting my first sun burn of the year, cakes and karaoke and birthdays and murder mystery parties- it was a pretty wonderful weekend.
So here’s to channeling that energy into the new week! And here are some links I liked to get you started on your Monday:
- Have you seen Oregon State’s new branding? I prefer it to the OS monogram they came out with when we were in college, but still think it’s a little traditional “collegiate”. Via Brand New
- I love Nubby Twiglet’s Blog Log series– especially this most recent on making lasting online connections.
- Beautiful, sequined dresses via Could I Have That.
- Love these beautiful Cloud 9 fabrics via Decor8- I’m thinking I should totally get on that sewing thing soon!
- Photo Editing by Brandi Girl Blog– she’s kind of brilliant, isn’t she?
- I’m so happy for Elise Blaha and her new home! It’s fun seeing the behind-the-scenes homebuying process (and makes me nervous for this to be me someday!)