Hello and Happy Monday! I’ve just come home from a wonderful trip to Seattle, visiting friends and eating much too much amazing food. Here are some favorite pictures from the weekend:
- This is something I keep coming back to in my professional life and my personal triumphs- the greatest achievements are a result of taking a leap. Fearless living- do what you are afraid to do from Lifehack.
- I love this apartment in Brooklyn from Remodelista. The idea of documenting your space to conserve the memories you associate with them is something I’ve been actively doing in my current living space- I know 50 years from now, these pictures will bring a smile to my face!
- In that vein, I am also in love with this simple idea for making cute push pins– I want to continue to push the way I’m organizing myself and my workspace. I also love the idea of these accordian bookbinding techniques!
- Spring fever is most definitely upon me, and this quote via the lovely Lisa is so perfect an explanation.
- My wonderful roommate introduced me to the hand-lettering project of Lisa Congdon this weekend, and I love the look of the quotations she illustrates, but her choice in quotable authors is my favorite. Especially this one.
- Nerd Alert! Did you know that Hulu is streaming every Star Trek episode ever made from now until April 1st? If you don’t hear from me for a few days, you know where I’ll be.
One thought on “Manic Monday”
Congrats, Erin! You’ve been awarded with a Liebster Award which basically means I think you’re awesome! Check today’s post for details: http://jumpingje.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/liebster-award/