Well, this post is a day late and a dollar short. Let’s just call in Manic
That might be because this weekend was just too much fun. My book club went to the beach! And the stormy weather and sheets of rain was not any kind of indication of the sunny atmosphere we enjoyed inside, cozy and warm.
I want to thank my sweet grandmother for letting us stay there (hi grandma!). We had the time of our lives, and yes, we made sure to buy some rose quartz crystals that are already proving to be possibly too effective 😉
Here are the links that I enjoyed in the last week:
- How cute is this Veronica Lake Hair how-to?
- I’m loving this collection of quilts for a modern day.
- This lettering is so cute! I want to recreate some version of the map.
- It’s important to step back and realize when you are living the dream.
- I’ve heard a lot about the new designation for “illegal immigrants” and thought this was a good way to summarize the correct terms.
- The sun is peeking through the clouds lately, and this print is becoming more relevant. (wouldn’t this be cute artwork for my bathroom!)
- Oh, how I just love clipboards.
- A difficult subject- how to make friends as an adult in a new city?