Hey there! We’re back from the race and we all did really well! It was a fun trip and I’m so proud of my friends and family for pulling together to Pole, Pedal and Paddle.
My last week in pictures:
And here are some lovely links to get you through the week!
- HipHop Side Project has been killing it lately! How to “switch off” when you work from home (very difficult for me!) and also reviewing one of my favorite recent reads- American Gods.
- Finding your best time to work – great tips on productivity and planning your work days from SillyGrrl.
- BrandiGirlBlog writes about the fear of “using up your creativity”– and how it’s actually this fear that can stymy your creative juices.
- Kendi is incredibly brave for writing about hiding herself as a blogger, and her struggle with anxiety and depression. It’s so important to realize you aren’t out there on your own!
- DesignLoveFest shows us how to make our own polka-dot umbrellas.
- Ooooh, man. I’m going to have to put some of these to use. Breanna Rose puts together some of her favorite WordPress Plugins.
- Elsie Blaha’s home is so beautiful. Clean, simple lines and strong graphic patterns = me likey.