This weekend saw many outdoor activities for me! I had my dragon boat races, celebrated a friend’s new house, and made the hike up Dog Mountain:
The problem with this weekend is it has left me extremely sore, more than a little sunburnt, and in need of a little rest and recovery from my weekend.
Anywhoodle, here are some links for your Monday!
- Part of this “going on a hike even though your arms feel like they’re going to fall off” kick this weekend was inspired by Sara and her goal to walk/run/jog/move 500 miles this summer. Here she is hiking Dog Mountain too.
- As I’m transitioning into more full time work, I keep finding these helpful freelance articles- here’s a cheat sheet specifically for freelancers.
- Kind of in love with this map showing the concentration of drive-through liquor stores across America from Scotty Iseri.
- So, speaking of how awesome piñatas are….
- For nerd+type dorks: the Star Wars logo evolution.
Have a wonderful week!