Hey there! This Monday comes on the heels of a very restful, lazy weekend. Here are some of the highlights:
- I read a great amount.
- I did a bit of sewing.
- I celebrated dads! Thanks for being the coolest, Scott Davis!
- We saw Spring Breakers, which…really. Just wow.
- We made grocery lists:
- We had back yard fun times:
And here are some links to start out your week!
- In researching different approaches to website design scrolling functionality, this example really struck me! How beautiful is the Koa Water website?
- Beautiful, organized collection of items found on the Oregon Coast.
- DIY Lace dress tutorial – looks simple enough even for me!
- True, and beautifully done. Good work takes hard work.
- Wonderful new wallpaper from Breanna Rose! Just in time for summer.
Happy happy Monday!