Hello! And Happy Monday!
You know how summer always seems to be jam-packed with fun? Well, this summer has had that going on, plus a whole lot more. I’m happy to report that, after an amazing weekend with friends from out of town and seeing two amazing people tie the knot, I’m seeing a lot of clear schedules in my future. Which, to me, is a good thing.
I need a lot of down time. I need hours to myself, thinking and creating and reading. I need to have peace and quiet in order to feel prepared for the times that are loud and chaotic. And I’ve been missing this crucial time lately- and really missing my blog!
So I’m back. My busy-ness* will come and go (as it always does), but I’m committing myself to this blog.
And with that, here are some fun links to make you think:
- I’ve been digging My Pinterest again lately, but more so I’ve enjoyed this site making fun of the site: Pinterest, You Are Drunk.
- The Fox is Black shares some of the most type-obsessed accounts on Instagram! Worth a peek.
- I’m not especially handy when wielding a nail polish brush, but this floral painting technique is so cute (and she makes it look so easy!)
- As a graphic designer/marketer/non-profiteer/writer/blogger/creative, I am greeted with this anxiety often: how to respond to the question, “What do you do?”
- Meh…I’m not sure these fonts are “Life Changing,” but they are pretty great (and at a great price- free!) Thanks, Buzzfeed.
- These might not be particularly practical, but how stinking cute are these miniature Pinata DIY favors!!!
One thought on “Manic Monday”
Cool links! I’m in love with these Star Wars glasses. Glad you have some clear schedules ahead.