Hello! And Happy Monday!
You know how summer always seems to be jam-packed with fun? Well, this summer has had that going on, plus a whole lot more. I’m happy to report that, after an amazing weekend with friends from out of town and seeing two amazing people tie the knot, I’m seeing a lot of clear schedules in my future. Which, to me, is a good thing.
I need a lot of down time. I need hours to myself, thinking and creating and reading. I need to have peace and quiet in order to feel prepared for the times that are loud and chaotic. And I’ve been missing this crucial time lately- and really missing my blog!
So I’m back. My busy-ness* will come and go (as it always does), but I’m committing myself to this blog.
And with that, here are some fun links to make you think:
- I’ve been digging My Pinterest again lately, but more so I’ve enjoyed this site making fun of the site: Pinterest, You Are Drunk.
- The Fox is Black shares some of the most type-obsessed accounts on Instagram! Worth a peek.
- I’m not especially handy when wielding a nail polish brush, but this floral painting technique is so cute (and she makes it look so easy!)
- As a graphic designer/marketer/non-profiteer/writer/blogger/creative, I am greeted with this anxiety often: how to respond to the question, “What do you do?”
- Meh…I’m not sure these fonts are “Life Changing,” but they are pretty great (and at a great price- free!) Thanks, Buzzfeed.
- These might not be particularly practical, but how stinking cute are these miniature Pinata DIY favors!!!