Hi there, friends!
So this weekend was nothing short of wonderful. I celebrated 15 years of friendship with my dear friend, I went to see Gravity with my guy (it was soooo amazing) and I saw Kyle compete in another cyclocross race. I’m feeling rested and ready for the week for once!
On that note, here are some links I’d like to share:
- Beautiful wallpaper from DesignLoveFest
- What to do when your business hits a lull from Silly Grrl
- The Hemingway Tree house was briefly on the market from Bijou Living
- I know I need these tips for a clean working space from Apartment Therapy
- Surprisingly chic IKEA industrial lighting from Remodelista
- How to Stay Healthy while working a sedentary job from Sarah VonBargen