Wheeew boy howdy, have I been busy!
This weekend saw the start of Halloween celebrations, a very energetic yet failed attempt at a footrace, and some wedding dress shopping (eeeee!)
While I want to talk about each of those things at greater length later on this week, I’ll say this: I’m feeling ready for more. More fitness, more celebrating, and yes, even more wedding planning!
Some things to ponder, projects to take on, and various pretty items to oogle that I found on the Internet:
- Joanna shared this goofy personality test on her blog last week, and I discovered I’m a North Carolina.
- Liking this hand-printed typography from FriendsofType. Very welcoming.
- Apartment Therapy shared some wonderful prints, and I’m starting to think that “work hard & be nice to people” may just be my new life theme.
- Macarons have always been too intimidating to me to try and make myself, but this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess is getting me hopeful!
- Yum, a rosemary maple bourbon sour from Bijou Living.
- And some wedding things I’ve thought are pretty lately- this wedding arch, tips for mismatched bridesmaids, fun stamps on invitations, and a pretty floral hair clip.
Anyway, Happy Monday! Let’s kick off this week well, shall we?