I’m keeping today’s post brief, because I have to go to Book Clerb tonight! Here are some links for your week:
- With this cold weather, I’m craving warmer climates- and fun warm color schemes!
- Here’s a fun non-painting canvas project!
- We’re getting our engagement pictures back this week, and I saw a lot of our photographer’s style in this post about photojournalistic wedding photography.
- What a fun moodboard for an outdoorsy client! Gets me in the mind of camping (not in this weather, though).
- A little advertising talk: Why standing out on the shelf shouldn’t be your top goal. Maybe we should all just focus on finding our right audience?
- Something about this house really sings to me. What a fun, eclectic style!
Finally, since it’s the giving season, I wanted to share an opportunity to give! Two of my dear friends traveled last year to Kenya, and while they were there they set up the St. Paul’s Academic Achievement Scholarship to benefit children seeking funding to attend high school. The World Scholarship Initiative works to help educate deserving students in Nakuru, Kenya, and by donating you will receive letters and pictures from students. This 501(c)(3) non-profit is volunteer run, and 100% of donations go to paying school fees.
That’s it! Happy Monday!