(Here’s a little GIF from our engagement session that has had me cracking up!)
(I have this habit of shortening my countdowns significantly by never counting the day I’m on- it’s basically over, right?)
Because I’m much too excited to do anything but think about the holidays and spending time with family (old and new!), this week’s Manic Monday features only Christmas-related things.
- The Bloggess has kept busy by dressing her cats up like Santa.
- I am in love with these invitations to a festive holiday party! How fun to use bright colors and loose illustration styles for such a glam event.
- 10 last minute gifts you can print at home (!) for you last-minute shoppers.
- If you have time on your hands, why not indulge in a little classic snowflake making?
- Candy-cane colored chocolate covered pretzels. Try to say that five times fast!
- 50 DIY gift ideas from the wonderfully creative ladies at a Beautiful Mess! Definitely something here for every level of crafty cleverness. (beginners to experts alike!)
- Thinking these eggnog cinnamon rolls or this overnight panettone might be an easy New Year’s Day breakfast item!
- In case you need some creative gift wrapping ideas, here are some beautiful options, and also here.
- For everything holiday, this is your one-stop link, including no-sew holiday pillows, a great holiday party hairdo, and decor ideas!