Hello! Happy Monday, y’all! It’s almost 5:00 and I can safely say that the end of this day cannot come quickly enough. “Case of the Mondays” isn’t a sufficient term for today; I had more of a Monday Keg.
So let’s distract ourselves with some fun links! This is a long list because the last time I posted a link blog was so long ago. Ha!
- A Beautiful Mess has apparently been a favorite of mine, judging by my Feedly. Lately, Emma and Elsie have:
- Kyle and I have been obsessed with HBO’s True Detective the last few weeks, and one of my favorite things about HBO shows is the attention to detail and artistry of their show opening sequence. The double-exposure technique for True Detective is beautiful and haunting (and a little reminiscent of the creepy True Blood opening sequence?)
- Did you watch the Oscars? I don’t have the attention span for it- so I typically avoid the actual show and just look at pictures of the dresses the next day. This infographic of the dresses of all the Academy Award best actress winners was fascinating!
- I love the style of Ellen and Portia’s horse ranch– it’s so clean and calm! Though I could never be that orderly. I have a real hard time cutting down on clutter and not impulse buying colorful things. 🙂
- This post is so brave! Would you have the guts to publicly write all the annoying things your boss says- with her permission??
- Why you should keep blogging, even if your only reader is your mom.
- I know some rock climbing fanatics who should make this woven stool! Crafternoon, anyone?
- I probably don’t need one (I live in Oregon, after all) but how fun would a new swimsuit be for the honeymoon? And this scalloped white and gold one is CALLING ME. (At just $410.)
- Star Wars as NFL logos. Awesome mashup!
- …and here’s some beautiful typography, for good measure.
Here’s to a week that only gets better!