I’m back. I’m a Mrs. I had an amazing honeymoon. More will follow along these lines, but for right now I’m just so glad to have free time again! I’ve been recovering from wedding mania with fun, friends, family, and exercise. Now, I’m ready to be back to my “regular” routine, and that includes keeping up with this blog.
Here’s to a return to my normal blogging routine!
And here are some links to keep you busy this week:
- Ever since an amazing Bachelorette weekend, I’ve been obsessed with AirBnb. How amazing is this back yard guest room, all built from a sixties camper?
- Ira Glass as a creative powerhouse: how does he do it? This is a great article.
- You know how sometimes you learn a new word, and then it’s suddenly everywhere you turn? That’s been the word “pergola” for me and Kyle. Here’s how to build your own, part 1, 2, and 3.
- It’s about to be real hot in Portland again, and these tips to stay looking cool when it’s “face-meltingly hot” are super helpful.
- I might need these tips to get me going on blogging again: Anatomy of a Blog Post, from one of the experts!