Here are some links and interesting articles to get you through your Monday Afternoon Slump:
- A North Portland home renovation was featured on DesignSponge
- What does your writing style mean when it comes to email? Keeping it short if your first priority, according to Hubspot’s Marketing blog.
- Computer programmers know that there sometimes are ghosts in the machine. Read this and more with 9 truths computer programmers know.
- Can’t be bothered to leave your armchair? Bring the table to you with this DIY solution to keep your beverages at hand!
- Google Docs saves every keystroke and misstep you make in the writing process- and it can make for a boring but reassuring view of the creative process.
- We’re all supposed to be our own worst critics. How can we turn this self talk into something more productive? If anyone should know, it’s Seth Godin.
- Maybe it has something to do with spring cleaning season, but I’ve noticed a lot of people posting about feeling “blah” in their home. Here are some ways to find joy in your home when you’re just not feeling it.
- …and finally, we all know sleep is important, but some of us have a hard time actually getting to count those sheep. Never fear! Here is a boring-on-purpose podcast designed to lull you to sleep.
Happy Monday, folks!